Prize draw for completing this online survey
Entry into a prize draw to win a voucher or gift card valued at $200 (New Zealand dollars).
There are six prizes valued at NZ$200 each to be provided to six separate winners. Prize draw winners can choose one voucher or gift card valued at NZ$200 from one of the following businesses:
- Supermarket voucher [supermarket chosen by winner].
- Petrol voucher [petrol station chosen by winner].
- NZ Uniforms voucher.
- Noel Leaming voucher.
- Smiggles voucher.
- Warehouse voucher.
How to enter
To enter the prize draw, each entrant must:
- Complete the full online survey once.
- Provide their valid email address.
- To be able to enter the prize draw, the entrant must provide their valid email address.
- The entrant must be willing to become a member of a Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | Ministry of Education research groups across Aotearoa New Zealand.
- There are no age restrictions for entry.
- Children under the age of 16 should seek the consent of a parent or caregiver.
- Staff of Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | Ministry of Education are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entrants must be a resident of New Zealand.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
Details for the prize draw
- The survey runs from 28 October 2022 until 12pm 9 December 2022.
- The winners will be selected at random on Monday 12 December 2022, utilising a randomised algorithm.
- The winners will be notified within two days of the draw.
- The winners will be contacted via the email they have supplied.
- The winners will need to reply to their winner notification email by 12pm Friday 16 December 2022.
- The voucher or gift card will be emailed to the winners within five working days of the winners selecting their preferred voucher or gift card type (from the prize options).
Agency name: Stanley St Limited
Company number: 485061
GST / IRD number: 57-341-238
Address: 22 Stanley Street, Parnell, Auckland
Tel: 09 358 5752
Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | Ministry of Education
PO Box 1666, Wellington 6140